jongsky

etc

Saturday, September 16, 2006

You need to be sad to be happy again

I'm so sad.

I learned a lot.... Thank you for sharing those moments.
Though we're not bound to be, I still remember those days.

I did my best but my best was not good enough.
If you can just give me a chance to start again... I will be ready to give you all my life and will make sure you'll be happy with me forever.


I pretended we can share each other's life 'til the end.
I never knew I am already committing mistakes when we share those moments.
But I learned, if you can just give the chance I will...

I lost you this time but for sure I can say, lesson learned.
If you just give me the chance, I'll give my best to complete you.

I'm so sad... I will be waiting for that chance. I will still say I love you.

When that day comes it's only the momment that I can say. I am happy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home