jongsky

etc

Saturday, July 24, 2004

A long way to puerto g

Unfortunately, I didn't make to wake up early so that I can go to sta mesa and catch up with the car. Yesterday until 2 AM, I helped to encode the project of this friend and finished it very late. I went to bed after the encoding, after an hour, visitors from province arrived so again, I am disturbed. I can't sleep until 4am. Miserably, I didn't wake up even with my alarm armed.

After this dream of getting to mindoro, Alas, it is finally gone and burned. I try to figure it out, I lost hope. God may not be willing that I will be there with burdens behind me. So I loose control of me.

Thinking of it very often, I finally achieved peace in mind. I called up Mike, he is with Ruben's car, and they are already on their way to pier. Uh oh, fortunately, Ruben told that Serafin and Bhunny will come later after lunch, so I called them up immediately.
I even disturbed Serafin in his sleep early at 7 AM. Hehe, luckily, I am here with Serafin's office at PNU and waiting for Bhunny. I pray that Bhunny would come because he is the only one who knew among us how to get to puerto.

To tell you more after puerto!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home