jongsky

etc

Saturday, July 24, 2004

To Puerto Galera

all right, i'll tell you about how this opposes my review schedule. I am  not actually prepared to go to mindoro. First, I have my review during saturdays and sundays and there are only 4 saturdays/sundays left for the review. The next will be a refresher course starting on september. Second, I have two incoming visitors exactly same date to go to puerto. Third, I can't get away from my room.

But, I need to unwind and make a good communion to my old friends. That's why I need to go to Puerto Galera. I guess this will free me from mental stresses that I suffer everynight which  causes me not to sleep at night. It's been long time that I haven't seen Jesus in others. I longed to free myself with stress physically and mentally.

I have updates in music, my friends living with me in the apartment are very good in music. They like singing and I play along with them. With this, I can think of others other than books. I hope I can attain my goals in review the soonest possible. But for now, I am thinking of loving my visitors. I really hate these guys even they are with my own blood. I don't want to say something about them.

After entertaining these visitors, I hope next monday that I can resume my review session in my own.

I will still update you with my review status on my next posts.

Also, I am excited to see puerto galera and I am expecting a very good experience there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home