jongsky

etc

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Goin' well!!!

I have been slow in updating this blog. That's because my review habits have been doin' well. It's a sign that I have my momentum. Those motivations last month were just helpful as I expected. Distractions are minimized. A great help from college classmates john agustine, and lea are a great help in my review. We meet together during saturdays and sundays that resulted to endless reading and practice. Topics are discussed when one knows it. I think these friends of mine will contribute to my success someday.

I have unexpected calls from different companies but I show no interest to the job eventhough I wanted it. Also, I wanted calls from companies I like. All my concern and what God wants me to do for now is to prove something in the examination.

Guys, I will need more time to concentrate on my books. I hope you are enjoyin' reading. I am invitin' you to write comments to my blog entry.

I am invitin' those who are taking CNAP to email me if you are interested to get a reviewer on CCNA640-607 exam. I already scheduled my exam for CCNP composite exam on December 15, 2004. I will be taking up the last two exams maybe on february and march.

I will also be updating you when I pass these exams.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oi jong!:) makibahagi ka naman ng reviewer for CCNP composite!hehe:)..sabay na tayo magexam sa Dec 15!:) ngparegister ka na ba? inform mo me pag nagregstr ka na pra magparegister na rin ako..:)

    Dex

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jean MMelgar Puzon said…

    hello engineer jong!update mo na itong blog mo.congratulations for passing the exams and having found a job, kailan ka ba uuwi at maglilibre sa amin???well, hope to see you soon here in the province..ingats ingats and merry christmas.... jean

     

Post a Comment

<< Home