jongsky

etc

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Much better now

I am having my review daily routine much better than the the last two weeks. I only have this little problem of dizziness. I already have controlled this mental stress of mine. Simply, all is getting well as planned. From 100 question mastered everyweek to 100 questions everyday is fare enough. I will double this next week. And soon, everybody will be shock that I am at the top of anybody else who will take the exam.
I already learned how to impress guests of mine. At least I receive 3 guests a week and sleep in my room. At first, I get angry because I cannot cope up with my studies. But then, of course, I cannot just push my guests away my house. So it's better to learn to study while you have guests. These are big distractions I encouter everyday, but that's how friends work. I need to learn something so that I will be successful in my studies. Huh, did you get what I mean? Just ride on ok!!! you're just reading my blog. tsktsk...

For this week, my average review time is 4 hours and is not enought to conquer every review book. I still need more change in me like discipline, food and of course sleep.

I am afraid when there are too many of me, I am better when I am alone, and I am at my best when i am with you!!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home