jongsky

etc

Friday, August 06, 2004

I Gained Enough Aura but

I all have the motivations, determinations and love of God but still I don't have the power to drive myself for a kill. What is that great resistance that keeps me not doin' my review at its best?



1. Health Condition



2. Computer works



3. Music



4. Friends



5. Family



These are great distractions of mine. I've been experiencing mental problems like thinkin' others problem than mine. Love greatly influences my way of thinking. I've been thinking and helping others better than me.



Motivations:



1. NiƱo Payduan (friend/classmate) on the top 20 of Civil Engineering Board Exam last April 2004.



2. Bernardo Salazar now on the road to success with Intel Corporation as Layout Design Engineer.



3. Dexter Elemento now with ePLDT as network operations engineer.



4. Batchmates also aiming for top 1.



5. Great oppurtunity in Intel and PLDT.



Determinations:



1. Yeah, I aim high but I do not work well to get the prize.



Love of God:



1. God is giving me all the blessings he wanted me to have but what am I doin'? I am wasting most of it. I don't work for my own good.



Resistance:



1. Health Condition



a. I have to wake up very early in the morning and work-out physiclly.



b. Take vitamins and refresh with a soothing hot massage.







2. Computer Works



a. I receive tons of email a day. I reply to these messages at least 2 hours.



b. Update my profiles regularly.



c. Check my calendar events.







3. Music



a. I wanted to learn new ones that everybody likes.



b. i wanted to have my studio fix.



c. I want my own composed music.







4. Friends



a. They always visit me here and hang-out.



b. I invite them that's why they come.



c. I chat with them.



d. I meet them somewhere else.



e. They are eatin' my money allowance.







5. Family



a. They get angry when I did not do my responsibility. (It adds up my memory thinking)



b. I always chat with them. Email and IM.



c. I receive money from them.



d. They always ask me to go to the bank and send something to someone. (Money and time wasted)



These resistance is huge to hard to control and takes most of my time. Anyway, I still have enough time to contain this one. 3 hours a day for my review. Not bad but very bad. I dream of reading books every minute and busy all the time with my books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home